- Jomo KenyattaUniversity of Agriculture and Technology
- Thoroko Nithi County
- Mentors: Ken Otieno, Catherine Kaimenyi
Dennis is the last born of 3 children. His core values include honesty, respect and responsibility. Dennis’s project is tree planting in Tharaka Nithi County.
- Multimedia University of Kenya, Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
- Mentors: Monicah Nyambura, Catherine Kaimenyi
Daisy is from a family of 9 with only a single parent. She is dedicated to helping her mother and her siblings when she graduates from college. She is also passionate about helping her community. She has a reputation for being disciplined and hardworking.
- Kenyatta University- Nursing
- Homa Bay
- Mentors: Eunita Akim, Catherine Kaimenyi
Norah is from a ingle parent family and has 7 siblings, she is the seventh born. She is passionate about helping the less fortunate and this has driven her project of helping women start a store to run. Norah says, “My family believes strongly that one can only grow by empowering others….I am a personal strong moral of conduct and self-disciplined which has helped me in choosing what I do wisely… Moreover, I am an assertive person who believes in making personal decision without being swayed by people or circumstances surrounding me.”
- University of Nairobi, Engineering
- Mentors: Justus Salach, Catherine Kaimenyi
Robert is the first born in a family of two children. His mother is a local farmer in Nakuru County, Subukia and his father is a hawker in Nairobi but lives in Ruiru. His high school fees were paid by well wishers including a bishop as well as CDF and government bursaries. He is involved in mentorship in Subukia primary school. He received a mean grade of an A- and was among the best students in Kiambu County.